The aesthetic of the 2015 Nissan Versa sedan can be described as classy. Chrome accents along the front fascia, large front grille, and door handles provide a stylish look without the high price point. A rear spoiler is available for higher trim levels, which gives this 4-door a sporty appearance while making it more aerodynamic.
The new Versa SL comes with 16-inch alloy wheels, sideview mirrors with integrated turn signals, and an Easy-Fill tire alert system, which will tell you when your tires are at their optimum pressure levels.
Athletic Performance, High Efficiency Numbers
One of the most appealing factors of the 2015 Nissan Versa sedan is its thrilling power delivery that doesn’t compromise fuel economy. Every new Nissan Versa is outfitted with a standard 1.6L I-4 engine that produces 109 hp and 107 lb-ft of torque. There are three different transmission options available for this engine, and the efficiency ratings for each are competitive.
- The available continuously variable transmission will save drivers the most money, offering an estimated 31 mpg city rating and a 40 mpg highway rating.
- The standard 5-speed manual transmission gets an estimated 27 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway.
- The available 4-speed automatic transmission is rated at an estimated 26 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway.
Interior Design and Amenities
Moving to the 2015 Nissan Versa sedan cabin, drivers will appreciate just how spacious it actually is. This vehicle can comfortably seat up to five passengers at a time with a maximum occupant volume of 90.1 cubic feet of space. The trunk offers a class-leading cargo capacity of 14.9 cubic feet of luggage volume. For particularly bulky cargo, the rear seat splits 60/40 and can fold down. For added convenience, the Nissan Versa sedan comes with the following standard and available features:
- Proximity key ignition and entry capability.
- A USB audio integration interface for compatible multimedia devices.
- Handsfree text messaging transcription and response capability.
- Bluetooth audio streaming and phone access.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Thanks to the full menu of standard safety features for the 2015 Nissan Versa sedan, you can drive with confidence. The following safety technologies help reduce the risk of an accident and injury in the event of a collision:
- Advanced Airbag System: Six standard airbags are used to protect passengers. Dual-stage front airbags with seat belt sensors help determine how much an airbag should be inflated, depending upon the size of the passenger. This helps reduce the risk of airbag related injuries.
- Vehicle Dynamic Control: By continuously monitoring your steering and braking actions, the vehicle dynamic control system can detect over- or under-steer situations. It will then adjust engine speed or apply brake pressure to specific wheels to help you correct your course.
- ABS with Brake Assist: Anti-lock brakes come standard with the Nissan Versa, and the standard brake assist system can detect how quickly the brakes are applied to provide a responsive boost in the event of an emergency braking situation.
Experience the 2015 Nissan Versa Sedan at Puyallup Nissan Today
Come see the all-new Nissan Versa sedan at your local Nissan dealer near Tacoma and Bonney Lake. Simply visit Puyallup Nissan at 101 Valley Ave. in Puyallup, and we can set up a test drive for you upon your arrival.