Nissan’s designers sculpted the Titan to look powerful as its name. While the Titan is a modern pickup truck, it has a timeless look about it, ensuring it won’t be going out of style anytime soon. The fully boxed steel frame helps give Nissan’s pickup a sturdier look and feel than trucks with three-sided frames, and the truck bed is built for utility with four heavy-duty aluminum locking cleats available to secure your cargo.When it comes to bed length, you have two options:
- King Cab models feature a 6-foot-7-inch bed.
- Crew Cab models have a 5-foot-7-inch bed.
If you plan to be doing plenty of hauling, we recommend the King Cab.
With four trim levels, you should have no trouble finding a suite of interior amenities that matches your needs:
- The Titan S is the entry-level trim and comes with a 40/20/40 split bench seat in the front and a 60/40 split rear bench seat. Built to be a work truck, the Titan S comes with vinyl flooring on King Cab models and conveniently accessible 12-volt outlets.
- Upgrading to the Titan SV adds on cruise control, keyless entry, power mirrors, and carpeted flooring with features like a rearview camera, Bluetooth, NissanConnect infotainment controls, and available rear parking sensors.
- The Pro-4X trim level takes things in a different direction: off-road. While most of the upgrades can be found in the suspension and wheels, you’ll find two-tone cloth upholstery, an USB port, a 5-inch color display screen, Bluetooth connectivity, and more in the cabin.
- At the top of the lineup is the Titan SL, which can only be found on Crew Cab models and features a Rockford Fosgate audio system, dual-zone automatic climate control, leather upholstery, and simulated wood trim.
Stand-alone options like a rear DVD entertainment system make it easy for you to further customize the Titan to fit your needs.
Under the hood of each 2015 Nissan Titan is a 5.6L V8 engine with some pretty impressive specs:
- This V8 engine is rated at 317 hp and 385 lb-ft of torque.
- Choose between two- or four-wheel drive on S, SV, and SL trims (Pro-4x features standard four-wheel drive).
- You can tow as much as 9,500 pounds on King Cab models (9,400 pounds on Crew Cab).
- The Titan can haul a payload of as much as 2,100 pounds.
- Enjoy an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 18 highway and 13 city mpg for two-wheel drive and 17 highway and 12 city mpg for four-wheel drive.
For added control, the standard transmission features a tow/haul mode for safer towing, and standard safety features like these help keep you and your cargo secure:
- Antilock Disc Brakes
- Traction Control
- Stability Control
- Front and Side Airbags
- Full-length Side Curtain Airbags
The Titan also has a rearview camera and rear parking sensors available on SV and higher trims.
Test Drive a Titan Now
We want to show you just how easily this truck lives up to its name. To find the 2015 Nissan Titan near Tacoma and Bonney Lake, just visit our showroom at 101 Valley Ave. NW in Puyallup. Contact Puyallup Nissan online or by phone at (253) 848-4507 to schedule a test drive today.