The 2015 Nissan 370Z is available as a Coupe, Roadster, or in the NISMO trim. Each model has its own special appeal:
- 370Z Sport Coupe – The Sport Coupe features an instantly recognizable profile that features an elongated nose, low profile ceiling, and aerodynamic lines that give it the appearance of motion even when standing still.
- 370Z NISMO – The 2015 NISMO offers sleeker, more aggressive lines with new front fascia and a rear diffuser that force the wind up and over the car, making the NISMO more aerodynamic.
- 370Z Roadster – The attractive Roadster features a shorter wheelbase than its predecessor, as well as a folding convertible top that lets drivers enjoy the sunshine and fresh air.
The Nissan 370Z is a powerful performance car that offers competitive performance spces and can blow away other rivals
- Powerful Engine – The standard 370Z powerplant is 3.7L DOHC 24-valve V6 aluminum alloy engine that makes 332 hp and 270 lb-ft of torque. The NISMO trim boasts slightly higher numbers and delivers 350 hp and 276 lb-ft of torque.
- Capable Drivetrain – Drivers can opt for one of two very responsive transmissions, choosing either the 6-speed close-ration standard transmission or a 7-speed automatic transmission with manual shift mode, paddle shifters, and downshift rev matching.
- Superior Handling – Nissan has built the 370Z with a 2-link double wishbone aluminum alloy front suspension and 4-link aluminum alloy rear suspension for superior handling and responsiveness. The NISMO offers increased spring dampening and a 3-point front strut tower brace for a more aggressive driving experience.
The 2015 Nissan 370Z’s cabin draws occupants into its 51.6 cubic feet of interior seating space and provide an immersive driving experience with Nissan’s three-layer design philosophy:
- The Information Layer – Large, easy-to-read-gauges along with an available 7-inch multi-information screen with optional NavTraffic and NavWeather, and iPod integration allows drivers to request directions and control their music from one location.
- The Holding Layer – Anti-slip seat cushions prevent uncomfortable sliding, while the uniquely bolstered seats and the optional, adjustable lumbar support cradles occupants in perfect comfort.
- The Operation Layer – The operation center is designed so that everything is within reach and easily identifiable by touch so that you can enjoy your drive without fumbling around.
Nissan equips every 370Z with state-of-the art safety systems to keep cabin occupants more secure:
- Active Safety – To support all that power, Nissan included features like vehicle dynamic control, a sport braking system with 4-piston front aluminum calipers, 4-wheel ABS, brake assist, and electronic brake force distribution.
- Passive Safety – The 370Z is equipped at all levels with Nissan’s advanced airbag system that includes dual-stage supplemental airbags, seatbelt occupant classification sensors, and active head restraints.
- Superior Design – Nissan engineers have designed the 370Z with zone body construction that features front and rear crumple zones, aluminum side-door beams, and special hood-buckling creases to help the vehicle better absorb the force of an impact.
Experience the 2015 Nissan 370Z at Your Favorite Tacoma and Bonney Lake Nissan Dealer
To get behind the wheel of the exciting 2015 Nissan 370Z, Tacoma and Bonney Lake drivers need only to stop by Puyallup Nissan at 101 Valley Ave NW in Puyallup. Speak to our sales experts online or by phone at (253) 848-4507.