Buy a Nissan LEAF and Receive 2 Years of Free Charging
Eco conscious drivers know that the greenest car is one that doesn’t use gasoline at all, and now charging your electric car is even easier on your wallet. When you purchase or lease a new Nissan LEAF from Puyallup Nissan, you can enjoy two years of complimentary public charging as a reward for your green driving. It’s called the No Charge to Charge program, and it makes owning an electric vehicle like the LEAF all the more appealing.
No Charge to Charge
When you purchase or lease a 2013 or newer LEAF, Nissan includes 24 months of free access to one of the most common electric charging networks in the country: eVgo Freedom Station.
At every eVgo Freedom Station, you’ll find:
- Level 2 EV Charger rated at 240 volts and charging at a rate of up to 25 miles of driving per hour charged
- DC Fast Charger rated at 480 volts that can fill your LEAF up to an 80% charge in 30 minutes or less.
Freedom Station locations tend to be near major freeways –along the same routes you would normally drive – available 24/7 near convenient retail locations to give you something to do while your car charges.
Your complimentary subscription to the eVgo network will also come with free charging at Park N’ Fly locations to let you head home fully charged. Learn more at the official No Charge to Charge site.
2015 Nissan LEAF Features
The 2015 Nissan LEAF is one of the most advanced electric cars on the road, featuring an 84 mile driving range and MPGe ratings of 126 MPGe in the city and 101 MPGe on the highway. It has high-tech cabin features across its three trims as well:
- S: Enjoy Nissan Intelligent Key with push-button ignition, a rearview camera system, Bluetooth connectivity, and heated front and rear seating.
- SV: Add onto the S’s features with a navigation system, 6.6 kW onboard charging, partially recycled cloth seating, and 17-inch alloy wheels.
- SL: A quick charge port, leather-trimmed seats, automatic LED headlights, and a HomeLink remote mark the LEAF SL as a top-of-the-line electric car.
Test Drive a Nissan LEAF Today
If you have any questions about our No Charge to Charge promotion or want to learn more about the Nissan LEAF, contact Puyallup Nissan online or by phone at (253) 848-4507. Or you can stop by our dealership seven days a week at 101 Valley Ave NW to take a test drive.