2019 Nissan Pathfinder Seating Capacity & Configurations
One of the most common questions we get about the Nissan Pathfinder is “How many seats does it offer?” The 2019 Nissan Pathfinder seating capacity is seven. Additionally, it offers up to 78.9 cubic feet of cargo space, so you can transport passengers and their belongings around Tacoma and Bonney Lake. Read on to learn more about the features and space the new Pathfinder offers!
Nissan Pathfinder: Cargo Space
The 2019 Nissan Pathfinder comes standard with an EZ FLEX® seating system with a 60/40-split folding 2nd row that features Latch and Glide®. Additionally, you’ll get a 50/50-split folding and reclining 3rd row. Here’s a quick breakdown of the Pathfinder SUV’s interior cargo capacity:
- 2nd & 3rd Rows in Place (without moonroof): 16.2 cubic feet
- 2nd & 3rd Rows in Place (with moonroof): 16 cubic feet
- 2nd Row Upright & 3rd Row Folded (without moonroof): 47.4 cubic feet
- 2nd Row Upright & 3rd Row Seats Folded (with moonroof): 47 cubic feet
- All Rear Seats Folded (without moonroof): 79.5 cubic feet
- All Rear Seats Folded (with moonroof): 78.9 cubic feet
Nissan Pathfinder: Interior
In addition to ample cargo space, you and your passengers will find the following features inside the cabin:
- Comfort: Standard features include cruise control, tri-zone automatic temperature control system, center console storage, remote keyless entry, and push-button ignition. Cooled/heated front seats and a power-adjustable passenger seat are available.
- Technologies: Standard features include SiriusXM® satellite radio, six USB ports, and NissanConnect® with an 8-inch display. Options include a 13-speaker sound system and a Nissan Navigation System.
- Safety: You and your passengers will feel at ease on Federal Way roads, thanks to features like standard automatic emergency braking, rear cross-traffic alert, and an optional blind spot monitor.
Test Drive a New Pathfinder at Bill Korum's Puyallup Nissan in Puyallup!
Schedule a test drive at Bill Korum's Puyallup Nissan to explore the Nissan Pathfinder 3rd row seating, performance, towing capacity, and more. We’re conveniently located near Spanaway and Lakewood. If you have questions about the new Pathfinder, or our new vehicle specials, contact us today!
More on the Nissan Pathfinder
One of the most common questions we get about the Nissan Pathfinder is “How many seats does it offer?” The 2019 Nissan Pathfinder seating capacity is seven. Additionally, it offers up to 78.9 cubic feet of cargo space, so you can transport passengers and their belongings around Tacoma and Bonney Lake. Read on to learn more…
New Pathfinder for SaleSchedule a Test Drive Properly equipped, the 2018 Nissan Pathfinder towing capacity is 6,000 pounds, whether you choose the S, SV, SL, or Platinum. This puts the Nissan Pathfinder ahead of even some luxury SUVs, such as the Mercedes-Benz GLC. Additionally, the new Nissan Pathfinder has a payload capacity of 1,324 to…