What is the 2019 Nissan Frontier Towing Capacity?
The 2019 Nissan Frontier is one of the most popular and midsize trucks on the market. And, Tacoma and Bonney Lake drivers are relying on the Frontier to tackle some of their hardest jobs. Thanks to the Nissan Frontier towing capacity which can haul between 3,500 to 6,720 pounds, this model is up to the task. Learn more about how the various trim levels and engine configurations within the Nissan Frontier lineup can deliver various towing capabilities to meet any need.
Nissan Frontier Towing Specs Per Trim
- 3,800 pounds for Frontier King Cab S M/T
- 3,790 pounds for Frontier King Cab S A/T
- 6,640 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab S 4×2 M/T
- 6,620 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab S 4×2 A/T
- 6,370 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab S 4×4 and SV 4×4
- 3,810 pounds for Frontier King Cab SV 4-cylinder M/T
- 3,790 pounds for Frontier King Cab SV 4-cylinder A/T
- 6,720 pounds for Frontier King Cab SV V6 4×2
- 6,510 pounds for Frontier King Cab SV V6 4×4
- 6,640 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab SV 4×2
- 6,500 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed SV 4×2
- 6,250 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed SV 4×4
Frontier Desert Runner
- 6,690 pounds for Frontier King Cab Desert Runner
- 6,620 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab Desert Runner
- 6,320 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab PRO-4X M/T
- 6,290 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab PRO-4X A/T
- 6,450 pounds for Frontier King Cab PRO-4X
- 6,480 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab SL 4×2
- 6,240 pounds for Frontier Crew Cab SL 4×4
Nissan Frontier Engine and Transmission Options
The Nissan Frontier towing can vary depending on which engine configuration and transmission you choose. You can select from a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine which comes standard on the King Cab and produces 152 horsepower and 171 lb-ft of torque. If you’re looking to experience the full power of the Nissan Frontier, you can opt for a 4.0L V6 engine featured as standard on the Crew Cab. This top of the line engine generates 261 horsepower and 281 lb-ft of torque. And, when it comes to transmission types, Federal Way drivers can take their towing power to the next level with a 5-speed manual, 6-speed manual, or a 5-speed automatic transmission.
Nissan Frontier Payload & Bed Capability
The 2019 Nissan Frontier King Cab and Crew Cab would not be capable of producing such towing power without a high-tensile-steel ladder chassis which can accommodate nearly 1,460 pounds. Spanaway customers can even buy an optional spray-on protective bed liner to prevent the elements from causing damage.
Test Drive the Frontier at Bill Korum's Puyallup Nissan!
Experience the powerful Nissan Frontier towing capacity at Bill Korum's Puyallup Nissan. Browse our extensive inventory of new Frontier models to find which midsize truck fits you best. You can also learn about the impressive towing capacity of other Nissan models like the Nissan Pathfinder. Contact us today to schedule a test drive!
Latest on Nissan Models Near Tacoma
When you get behind the wheel of a new sedan, you want to know that you’ll have access to the best automotive safety systems to keep you protected whether you’re around Tacoma or far away from home. The new 2020 Nissan Altima safety features and ratings deliver promising results to ensure that Bonney Lake area customers…
When you’re ready to get behind the wheel of a 2019 Nissan Rogue, one of the more fun parts of the car buying process is selecting the model in your favorite color. The Nissan Rogue colors offer drivers a wide variety, whether you’re looking for something sleek and dark or vibrant and fun. Find the…
The Nissan Altima interior features offer everything that Tacoma and Bonney Lake drivers could need and more! You’ll find plenty of advanced systems and amenities to keep you and your passengers relaxed, entertained, focused, and safe on the road. Learn more about how the Nissan Altima interior can elevate your commute to the next level with the…