Nissan Altima Interior Features
The Nissan Altima interior features offer everything that Tacoma and Bonney Lake drivers could need and more! You’ll find plenty of advanced systems and amenities to keep you and your passengers relaxed, entertained, focused, and safe on the road. Learn more about how the Nissan Altima interior can elevate your commute to the next level with the experts at Bill Korum's Puyallup Nissan!
Altima Standard Interior Features
Even at the base level, there are plenty of interior features inside the Nissan Altima that drivers will surely enjoy. The Altima features plenty of customization, as well as spacious seating and storage to ensure everyone and everything fits perfectly. And, with a fully-loaded entertainment system and Nissan driver assist systems, you can listen to your favorite radio station and make smart driving decisions all at the same time. Check out some of the standard Nissan Altima interior features:
- Versatility – 60/40 split-folding rear seatbacks let you expand the cargo area to hold more groceries or sports supplies. This will make running errands in Tacoma even easier.
- Comfort – The base trim comes with an 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat for optimum comfort. These cloth seats are offset by an attractive matte chrome trim.
- Infotainment – An Advanced Drive-Assist Display and NissanConnect 8-inch touchscreen come standard. They provide information and control over the entertainment and safety features of the Altima. All models also include Apple Carplay and Android Auto compatibility.
When it comes to interior measurements, the Nissan Altima offers plenty of room to sit comfortably and stretch out:
- 2019 Nissan Altima
- Head Room (Front/Rear): 39.2 inches/36.9 inches
- Leg Room (Front/Rear): 43.8 inches/35.2 inches
- Hip Room (Front/Rear): 54.7 inches/54.5 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 58.2 inches/57.1 inches
Nissan Altima Interior Accessories
To make your ride all your own, you can take advantage of a wide selection of Nissan Altima interior accessories. Give your vehicle a sleek and elegant twist with ambient Nissan Altima interior lights, seat covers to protect your leather seats, and much more. Take a look at some of the Nissan Altima interior accessories, which you may find at the Bill Korum's Puyallup Nissan parts department:
- Carpeted floor mats and trunk mat
- LED interior lights
- Cloth or leather seat covers
- Rear Spoiler
- Splash guards
- External ground lighting
- Sliding trunk organizer tray
Find the Nissan Altima for Sale at Bill Korum's Puyallup Nissan
Explore your favorite Nissan Altima interior features and Nissan Altima safety features in person at Bill Korum's Puyallup Nissan. Browse our selection of new Nissan Altima models for sale and Nissan Altima lease deals to find your favorite trim and style, and contact us today to schedule a test drive near Federal Way and Spanaway!
Want to learn more with our team? Compare the Nissan Altima vs. Honda Accord with our team today.
div class=”well”><h2>Learn More at Bill Korum's Puyallup Nissan</h2>
The all-new 2020 Nissan Sentra is here, and it’s ready to take on your everyday drives through Bonney Lake. Available with advanced connectivity features, premium interior touches, and thoughtful safety advancements, the Nissan Sentra interior is sure to make an impression on your everyday drives. Learn more about what the 2020 Nissan Sentra interior has to…
Do you need a powerful new pickup truck to take on your Federal Way drives? If so, you’re likely curious about how much a Nissan Titan can tow. Our team at Bill Korum's Puyallup Nissan is here to highlight the key Nissan Titan towing specs for each model Learn more about this capable Nissan pickup truck with our team…
When it comes to capable and hardworking SUVs, it doesn’t get much better than the 2020 Nissan Rogue. There’s tons to love about this vehicle: the standard safety included in the Nissan Intelligent Mobility™ suite, its ample cargo space, and its fuel-efficient, comfortable ride. If you’re interested in the 2020 Nissan Rogue, reviews may help…