What are the 2018 Nissan Rogue MPG Ratings?
The 2018 Nissan Rogue isn’t just one of the most attractive SUVs to hit Tacoma recently, it’s one of the most fuel-efficient as well. The 2018 Rogue the perfect balance of performance and economy that makes the commute to Seattle almost as much fun as getting into the great outdoors.
Nissan Rogue Fuel Economy
Depending on the engine and drivetrain you choose, you can expect impressive savings at the pump:
- 4-Cylinder 2.5L: The base engine delivers standard fuel efficiency of 26 mpg city and 33 mpg highway when paired with the FWD drivetrain or 25 mpg city and 32 mpg highway when mated with intelligent AWD.
- Hybrid: The available hybrid motor provides an EPA-estimated 33 mpg city and 35 mpg highway efficiency when paired with the FWD drivetrain, or 31 mpg city and 34 mpg highway when paired to the intelligent AWD.
Nissan Rogue Engine Specs
Those Nissan Rogue engines aren’t just efficient, they’re powerful as well, delivering responsive performance for less than the Subaru Outback:
- 4-Cylinder 2.5L: The base engine, found in most Rogue trims, is a 2.5L DOHC 16-valve, 4-cylinder engine and Xtronic CVT automatic transmission that together generate as much as 170-hp and 175 lb.-ft. of peak torque.
- Hybrid: The hybrid engine consists of a 2.0L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine and electric motor, which utilizes an intelligent dual-clutch system and lithium-ion battery for up to 176-hp and as much as 144 lb.-ft. of peak torque.
Other Nissan Rogue Performance Features
Both engines benefit from access to a variety of other performance features that make even nasty winter roads less fearsome, including:
- Intelligent AWD: Trims can be equipped with Nissan’s Intelligent All-Wheel Drive system for superior traction in ice and snow, as well as windy coastal roads.
- Hill Start Assist: This system prevents the vehicle from rolling backward immediately after the brake is released, giving you a moment to get underway without bumping the cars behind you.
- Intelligent Braking: Not only does the Rogue benefit from 4-wheel anti-lock braking, each trim also features advanced equipment such as Brake Assist, Electronic Brake Force Distribution, and Intelligent Engine Braking to add more power to the brakes, making it easier to control the vehicle under even challenging circumstances.
- Speed-Sensitive Power Steering: SSPS makes it easier to turn the vehicle at low speeds, making off-roading, or navigating tight turns and Auburn traffic easier.
Explore the Nissan Rogue at Puyallup Nissan
Whether you choose a shiny new Nissan Rogue, or opt for a reliable pre-owned model, you’ll find the fuel-efficient trim you’re looking for in our expansive inventory. Take a look at the 2019 Nissan Rogue interior, or get in touch with us to learn more about the Nissan Rogue MPG ratings.
More on the Nissan Rogue
When it comes to a reliable SUV, the 2019 Nissan Rogue MPG rating is one of the best Tacoma customers can find. And, for even more fuel efficiency, the Nissan Rogue lineup features two hybrid options that can help you get further on your journey without emitting too much gasoline in your wake. Let’s take…
If you’re looking for a spacious and feature-packed vehicle in the Tacoma-area, the 2019 Nissan Rogue never fails to impress. Explore the new 2019 Nissan Rogue interior features and dimensions here, and check out our overview of the 2018 Nissan Rogue interior to see what’s changed. Nissan Rogue Overview Rogue for Sale Nissan Rogue: Feature…
The 2018 Nissan Rogue is a popular Nissan crossover for Tacoma shoppers for good reason. The Rogue boasts a feature-packed interior with great cargo space that never fails to impress. Check out the design, dimensions, and features of the Nissan Rogue interior. 2018 Nissan Rogue Overview Nissan Rogue for Sale 2019 Nissan Rogue Interior Nissan Rogue Interior…