One to One Rewards
Our One to One Rewards program costs nothing. It is our way of saying thank you for being a loyal member of our automotive family. We value your business!
When you are enrolled in this program, we will preload your account with $10.00 to be used in our Service or Parts Department and $250.00 to be used toward a car purchase. Every time you have a consumer-pay transaction in our Service and Parts Departments you will earn 3% of your purchase (pretax) back on your account. You can use your purchase dollars to pay for your next dealership visit or let them accumulate.
Note: One to One Rewards dollars cannot be redeemed for cash.
ONLINE SHOPPING WITH REWARDS+PLUS
Rewards+ Plus allows you to shop over 300 leading retailers online only where each purchase earns you bonus dollars that can only be used at Bill Korum’s Puyallup Nissan.
- Log in at NissanOneToOneRewards
- Click on the “Rewards+Plus” button.
- View all discounts and special offers and START SHOPPING!
Your dollars will automatically post to your account 30-45 days from shipment of your online purchase.
NISSAN ONE TO ONE REWARDS PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following document details the terms and conditions of the Puyallup Nissan, Inc. Nissan One to One Rewards Program.
Upon receipt of the membership, member agrees to be bound by the program rules, terms and conditions. Puyallup Nissan, Inc. Nissan One to One Rewards Program members will receive incentive dollars for every dollar spent on parts and services and up to $250.00 on a vehicle purchase. These dollars are only redeemable at Puyallup Nissan, Inc. This is at no cost to you. Mention your rewards account at our cashier counter when you pick up your vehicle and we’ll take care of the rest. With every dollar you spend in our service department we will apply 3% of your total bill to your rewards account in the form of award dollars. We are a full-service maintenance and repair center. As an authorized Nissan Dealer, our customers are assured of the availability of Genuine Nissan Parts for all vehicle maintenance and repair needs.
Overview of Nissan One to One Rewards Program
The Puyallup Nissan, Inc. Nissan One to One Rewards Program is a loyalty program sponsored by Puyallup Nissan, Inc. that allows owners to earn incentive dollars toward future service, parts and accessory purchases. Acquisitions include new and used vehicle purchases, service labor and parts/accessories from Puyallup Nissan, Inc. up to a maximum of $250.00 in any one transaction. All earned award dollars can be used ONLY for retail purchases at Puyallup Nissan, Inc.
- Incentive dollars have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Any items purchased through the Nissan One To One Rewards Program cannot be returned for cash. All returned items’ value will be applied to the Rewards account. No exception.
- Award dollars will expire within 5 years of inactivity.
- Program Point redemption is not combinable with any other discount offers. Puyallup Nissan, Inc. reserves the right to determine redemption eligibility.
- Your Rewards can be used for any vehicle in your household.
- Award dollars can only be earned on cash purchases. Qualified purchases include retail parts, detail, services, maintenance and accessories. Each of the dollars earned is equal to one dollar in awards discounts. You cannot accrue dollars on new or used vehicle purchases, body shop services, wholesale parts purchases, warranty, insurance or extended warranty purchases.
- Members must present valid membership at time of purchase in order to accumulate dollars.
- Membership and Dollars may not be transferred from account to account. At no time can Members pool accumulated dollars to increase standings. Membership and dollars cannot be sold, bartered, brokered or transferred for any reason including death and domestic matters. Membership and dollars have no cash value.
Earning Program Dollars
When you enroll in the Program, the Owner can earn Incentive Dollars in the following manners:
- Vehicle Purchase earns $250 toward a future vehicle purchase;
- Each service event (parts and labor) earns 3% of total dollars spent (less tax) towards a future service, parts or accessory sale;
- Each parts and/or accessory purchase earns 3% of total dollars spent (less tax) towards a future service, parts or accessory sale.
Member’s Dollars standings can be checked at Puyallup Nissan Inc. or online at https://www.nissanonetoonerewards.com. Transaction credits will be posted within 30 days of the qualified transaction date.
Participation in the Program
General Terms and ConditionsPuyallup Nissan, Inc. may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the Program – including, but not limited to, the methods through which incentive dollars can be earned, how the Program can be used, the value of the earned dollars, at any time, without notice, even though these changes may affect the Reward Owner’s ability to use the dollars that have already been earned.
The Program has no pre-determined termination date and may continue until such time that Puyallup Nissan, Inc. may terminate the program at any time, with no notice given. Accrued Nissan One To One Reward Dollars do not constitute property of a Reward Owner and have no value outside of the program. Program Owner dollars are credits that Puyallup Nissan, Inc. may revoke at any time as set forth herein. Reward dollars may not be exchanged for cash, assigned, bartered or transferred except as matter or otherwise by operation of law. Each Program Member is responsible for ensuring that the information in his/her account is accurate and kept current.
Abuse of the Nissan One To One Rewards Program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Dealer in its’ sole judgment, any untoward or harassing behavior with reference to any Dealer employee or any refusal to honor Dealer employee’s instructions) may result in cancellation of the member’s account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all dollars accrued. Dealer reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorney’s fees and court costs.
Limitation of Liability governs that each Program member accepts all responsibility for and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Puyallup Nissan, Inc., and each of their related companies (Nissan) and respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and successors and assigns the Released Parties from and against any claims that may arise from actions taken by such Member or for any unauthorized access to Reward Owner’s account from a third party. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the program. By participating in the Program, a Rewards Member waives any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum.